Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Mario" - The Film



Hello Everyone,

I was surfing on Facebook and a friend of mine posted a movie's trailes called "Mario".
Yeah, "Mario", the same game created by Nintendo. The game majority of us played during childhood and some of us still playing nowadays.
The trailer brings a bit of the magic of Mario's world, with all the characters we used to see in the game.
There are Peach, Luigi, Koopa, Turtles, Golden boxes, Mushrooms and etc. Mario's image is built as a loser that cannot get his princess back and start to have alucinacions over it. After the alucinations, he became a junker on the streets fighting against things that doesn't exist.
I didn't watch it, but I'll love to do so. I played so many times the game (my son still does) that I do understand every comment made in the trailer. It make me fell as a nerd. hehe
What about you? What do you thing about the trailer? Would you like to watch it?

Take care people!!!
See you in class.
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment