Saturday, May 14, 2011

Climbing The Inside Himalaia

In the past I wanted to climb the Himalaia at Asia so far from me...
In the past I dreamed to be in strange adventures at so far lands...
In the past fascinated me the idea of reaching the heights of Everest and get lost in the largest snow field...
Today fascinate me the supreme audacity of climb the inside Himalaia the pinnacle of my own being, clouds shrouded in mystery...
Today seduces me the holy adventure of climb the Everest of my own being... Shrouded in eternals clouds. On the pristine whiteness of my inner christ. In the silence of eternal truth In the mistic sacredness of ''I am''...
That's why I left the profane querência of my own self of yore and the infinit pioneer
I live of my days and my nights in order of sacred mountain which are inside me,
rises, higher, ignota, sacred.
And every sacrifice are me joys
And every sadness are me hapiness
And every thorn are me roses
And every tears are me laughts
because they are steps of the sacred mountain, stages of my inside Himalaia...
And that the storms are around you, Shoot rays over me
And chasms arise under my feet, even smiling terraces invite me to stop.
I go ahead to the Everest. Without fear of dangers. In focus of my ideal. Of my supreme realization. Toward the great beyond inside. Toward the Himalaia of my soul.

Taken from:
ROHDEN, Huberto.
Escalando o Himalaia. São Paulo: Manrtin Claret, s/d
translation of Elberth M. Schiefer

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry teacher if I did something wrong. I tryed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good poetry
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Really inspiring!!!!

    I bet It was a wonderful exercise for you.
    Congrats Elberth.

    ReplyDelete